866 Parota 50" Tv Stand
FEATURES:1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota on tops a wood native from Mexico and South America. Mango wood on fronts and sides.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating on tops allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. All TV stands feature metal ball bearing glides. Middle doors slide side to side to reveal shelf storage. Shelves are fixed. Back panel behind doors include drilled holes with plastic wire management grommets to organize cables of electronics.
6. TV stand size options include 50" 60" and 70" wide.
BENEFITS:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.